Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is included in the initial subscription price?
A. The initial subscription price includes the entire current handbook publication in downloadable PDF format. It also includes the next two quarterly updates.
- Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
A. You may pay for your purchase with a credit card on our website or you may pay by a check. If placing your order via mail, please be sure to print, complete and return the order form and license agreement with your check.
- Q. Can I pay for quarterly updates in advance?
A. Yes, at the time of your initial subscription purchase or at any time, you may pre-pay for annual updates.
- Q. There are 30 employees in my office. How many subscriptions do I need to purchase?
A. Only one providing that you can load it onto a server for all employees to access.
- Q. Our company has three offices nationwide. Can we share the same subscription?
A. Yes, however, update subscriptions are priced per office. You are charged one initial fee for the subscription and annual updates would be billed on a per office basis.
- Q. What if I cannot find the answer to my question in the Handbook?
A. As a current subscriber, you can always call or email Trilogy staff members with questions. We can either direct you to the proper section of the Handbook or research your question and let you know the results of that research.
- Q. I have a suggestion for a topic that should be covered in the Handbook. Do you accept suggestions?
A. Of course, Trilogy always welcomes input from current subscribers. Please submit your suggestion via email to a Trilogy staff member or contact us via phone.
- Q. Is the information in the handbook always the most current information available?
A. All information is researched annually and updated if needed. The information provided in the handbook is current within the past year. Of course, if we are notified that something pertinent has changed recently, we will include that topic in the next quarterly update.
- Q. Why is The Trilogy Claims Administrative Handbook better than other manuals/resources available?
A. The Trilogy Handbook is the only resource in the industry that provides administrative guidelines for all aspects of the self-insured benefits industry, including, but not limited to, claim procedures, legislative information and treatment and diagnosis specific information.